Colinas Inforcyber Lda, owner of the brand WEBCOLINAS is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers, contacts, suppliers and / or partners and in compliance with all applicable laws on data protection and privacy. As such, it has prepared the present Privacy and Data Protection Policy, with the purpose of stating its commitment and respect for the rules of privacy and protection of personal data of its customers if that is the case since our business relationship will be preferably and almost exclusively with companies, however whenever any personal data is provided to us it will be in strict compliance with the applicable legislation in this area, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
Changes to our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated on a regular basis and where we make changes, these will be posted on our website and you will be alerted that it has changed.
Last updated: 20/05/2018
Data Collection and Processing
Colinas Inforcyber Lda is the entity responsible for the collection and treatment of the data of its users.
The visit to this website, by itself, does not imply the automatic provision of any personal data that identifies the User.
However, if you fill out and send the contact form of the Colinas Inforcyber Lda website available at https://webcolinas.pt/en/contacts/ the following company data will be collected: company name, company e-mail address and company phone number. These data are mandatory, otherwise it will not be possible to process your request within the framework of a future business relationship.
The data collected will be essentially in the business scope and if any personal data is provided this will be collected, processed and stored by Colinas Inforcyber Lda. or entities subcontracted by it and are intended to respond only and exclusively to your requests within the scope of a commercial relationship.
The personal data collected will be kept in such a way as to allow their identification only for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of collection or subsequent processing, after which they will be deleted. However, the data can always be kept, in case of pending litigation, until the final decision that ends the cause or to comply with a legal provision.
Colinas Inforcyber Lda assumes that the data collected were inserted by the respective holder and that their insertion was authorized by the company or the individual in case it is the case, being the same true and accurate.
Rights of the User
Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the owner of the data may request, at any time, access to the data concerning him/her, as well as its rectification, elimination or limitation of its processing, the portability of his/her data, or oppose its processing.
You may exercise these rights by written request addressed to Colinas Inforcyber Lda, to the following address: Av. da Reúplica Nº6-7ºEsqº – 1050-191 Lisbon addressed to the data controller.
In case that Colinas Inforcyber Lda. holds personal data, it may communicate them to:
- Subcontracted entities for the purposes mentioned above, under the terms of the contracts concluded with them;
- Such data communications are necessary or appropriate in the light of the applicable law;
- is made in compliance with a legal obligation/judicial order;
- of a deliberation of the National Commission for Data Protection or other competent control authority, or to respond to requests from public or government authorities.
Colinas Inforcyber Lda informs clients that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures established by law to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, and that in the case of data of private individuals everything will be in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
On the website of Colinas Inforcyber Lda cookies are used to ensure a suitable user experience. The information obtained has no other use.
Cookies are small information files that are stored on your computer, tablet, phone or other device with internet access through your browser. The information retained by the cookies is sent back to the website server every time the browser opens one of its pages.
Cookies help us to provide you with fast navigability. We have therefore organised our cookies into the following categories to make it easier for you to understand why we need them:
- Strictly necessary or session cookies – these are used to help our website work efficiently, they are temporary and only remain in the cookie file until the user leaves the site, so they are deleted when you close your browser. The information obtained is used to analyse traffic patterns, which makes it easier to identify problems.
- Performance – these are used to analyse how our website performs and to understand how we can improve it.
- Permanent – these are cookies that are stored until you manually delete them or their expiry date expires.
Control of cookies
How to check whether cookies are enabled (PC):
- Google Chrome
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the top right-hand corner of the browser window and select “Settings”, then “Advanced settings”
- Locate the “Privacy” heading, and select “Content settings”
- Select “Allow sites to store and read cookie data”
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the “Settings” icon (looks like a cogwheel) in the top right of your browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” tab
- Ensure that the Privacy level is set to Medium or lower which will allow cookies in your browser
- A level above Medium will disable cookies
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the top right corner of the browser window and select Options
- Select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, and select “allow sites to set cookies”
How to check whether cookies are enabled (Mac):
- Safari para OX X
- Click on “Safari” at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Click on “Privacy”
- Select “Allow only from visited sites”
If you want to know how to prevent sites/websites from using cookies to remember the sites/websites you visit, you can choose your browser from the list. This will take you to the respective browser page where you can manage your cookies and site data.
If you change your browser’s cookie settings, your experience with us will not be monitored. Information regarding the control and deletion of cookies is also available at
Colinas Inforcyber Lda reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice and with immediate effect, to change, add to or revoke, in part or in full, this Cookies Policy.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the User is entitled to lodge a complaint with the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados or another competent control authority under the terms of the law, should he believe that the processing of his data by Colinas Inforcyber Lda. violates the legal regime in force at any given moment.
Should you have any question related to the treatment of your personal data and to the exercise of the rights granted to you by the applicable legislation and, in particular, referred to in the present Policy, through the following contacts:
Telephone: (+351) 211 582 159
Address: Av. da República nº6-7ºEsq- 1091-150 Lisboa